Re: 20021031: LDM feed for UTK

Hello Wei,

I apologize for the delay.

I had contacted the University of Kentucky and got no response...

We have no sites in Tenn, but that is not really an issue, but I would
like to feed you from kentucky.

Lets give it another whirl, and if we do not hear back today, i will set
you up for a temp feed from our machine..

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690