Re: Radar data

Hi Kevin,

I assume you are the same Kevin Petty from RAP....

Our "archive" on motherlode is not very extensive temporally.

We maintain about 5-7 days of model output, 10-15 days of radar, etc...

The time we keep is more or less dependant on the volume of products in
the feed..and the amount of space we have avaialble. It is not meant to be
an operational archive thats what we have NCDC for :)

I have no problem granting you the password for the data on motherlode if
you still deem it to be useful, i know at NTSB you act quickly on matters,
so the 5-7 day availability may work for you...

Please let me know if this is still of interest.

I am cc'ing Stuart Weir on this as he is our expert on the IDV and its
capabilities, so he will address those questions...

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690