Re: 20021008: LDM feed for UTK (fwd)

Hello Wei Jiang,

Could you please supply me the full name of the machine the LDM will be
running on, and what "feeds" data you think you will desire?

Please see:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/feedtypes/index.php

Will you also provide complete contact information (phone, address, etc..)

Thank you and welcome aboard!

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690