Re: GEMPAK to NetCDF converter

Hello Yan,

WE do not have a GEMPAK to netCDF decoder, we generally use the native
format to go to netCDF. We do have a GRIB to netCDF decoder, it is a bit
old and does not handle all the GRIB data but can be found at:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/software/decoders/index.php

I hope this helps,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690