Re: 20020905: Ineffective www search for NetCDF

On Thu, 5 Sep 2002, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Nathan,

Sorry about your frustration, I hate being frustrated myself.  We are in a
transition period to a new web server and the search part is not working
correctly.  If you use the old web server, it's works ok.  I typed in CDL
and got 401 results. Here's the url:

http://search.ucar.edu/seek/query.html?rq=0&qt=CDL&qp=%2Bsite%3Awww.unidata.ucar.edu&pw=100%25&ws=0&qm=0&nh=10&lk=1&rf=0&oq=

or to get access to the old web server.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/index.html