Re: 20020903: IDD failover site for SJSU needed

Hi Mike,

Working on finding an appropriate site for you..

I am in conference most of the day tomorrow but hopefully can resolve
this...

I am thinking about :

sunny89.atmos.washington.edu

Will you be so kind as to run a traceroute to that domain to test
connectivity and attach the results back to me..

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690