Re: 20020823: FNEXRAD feed?

Hi Tony,

Hope all is well, sorry you NNEXRAD feed does not push through the
FNEXRAD..

They should be...

But, what we suggest to users who are having issues either with NNEXRAD or
FNEXRAD is to perform:

notifyme -v -l- -h "hostname" -f FNEXRAD

to the list of hosts located at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/nexradFeed.html

in the second level routing tier, these should all have an allow *.edu for
NNEXRAD and FNEXRAD, but some have taken that out, so I suggest trying the
ones closest to you and work out i.e.

notifyme -v -l- -h cirp.met.utah.edu -f FNEXRAD

and see if you get any products..

There are 10 2nd tier sites, i hope at least one has left that allow in,
if not we will need to hardwire you in someplace..

Let me know and we will dial you in one way or another, it is a nice
product!

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690