RE: 20020808: IDD Status on Plaza

Chiz:

No worries, the only conversations thus far were in a brainstorming
session . . . And then in a short encounter wherein I attempted to give
Russ an assignment (I'll have to try again later, because he made it
sound like you had this pretty well under control).

No doubt on the rtstats thing . . . I'm no expert, but that list looks
pretty meager.  Hopefully this will add some incentive (when they start
seeing it right there on their page) for them to update.

Anyway, there will surely be more talk about this . . . . Thanks for the
reply.

Joanne