Re: thelma ldmping success

I noticed that the data flowing in and out of thelma had dropped
significantly from normal levels (this url is reachable from inside
the security perimeter only - launch a browser from motherlode);

http://netstat.ucar.edu/~cricket/cricket/grapher.cgi?target=%2Fcatalysts%2Fml-mr-c2-gs%2FSlot_5%2Fport_1;ranges=d%3Aw%3Am%3Ay;view=Octets

and the load average on thelma was between 20 and 30.  I stopped the
LDM, moved the queue to ldm.pq- for later inspection, created a new
queue (mkqueue -f) and started the LDM again.

mike