Re: 20020304: thelma failure notification email list

On Mon, 4 Mar 2002, Unidata Support wrote:

> Robb,
>
> Can we change the list of folks who get notified when there is a failure
> on thelma?  Celia has requested this also.
>
> Tom

Tom, Celia,

I already removed Celia's name from the thelma check script that is
generated from Unidata.  There is also a thelma check script somewhere on
iita that should be removed entirely.  I would check the ldm crontab
and comment it out, it's probably called "thelmaup"

The Unidata thelma check script is located at: ~idd/bin/thelmaup

Thanks,
Robb...