Re: 20020207: request for global radiosonde data

Hello Enrique,

Yes, I think this would be possible.

Have you installed the LDM software package from Unidata yet?

http://unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/index.html

Can you please provide me with the machines full domain name that the LDM
is..or will be, loaded on so I can begin network diagnostics to your site.
This will allow us to determine from what site you will be "feeding" from.

Also if you could provide us with contact information regarding the
individual who will be maintaining the site.

Thank you,

-Jeff