Re: 20011126: CONDUIT/ECMWF data for European Center for Geodynamicsand Seismology

Hi Tonie,

I apologize for the lack of correspondence, I have been on travel at
conferences over the past two weeks.

I hope I did not leave you hanging....

Are we ready to try a test feed over the big pond to see how the data
flows?

-Jeff