conf file

HI Harry,

Hope all is well...

James at UCLA has needed to failover to sunny89, and is experiencing large
latencies. I do not see this at any other of your downstream sites.

One issue that stuck out was the 100's of RECLASS statements for NEXRAD.

I had him comment out that request, and am feeding him myself temporarily.

This has eliminated the RECLASSes, but we are still waiting to see if he
catches up with sunny. The connection is quite good, so we are a bit
baffled, so the investigation continues....

Would you be so kind as to send me your ldmd.conf file so I may be able to
ascertain why he is experiencing these issues..and also, what OS are you
running your LDM on?

Thank you,

-Jeff