20020102: Lufthansa data added, and new airports (New FSL ACARS Information Forum Post 1242) (fwd) (fwd)

Hi,

Thought you might be interested in this information on ACARS data.

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: Monday, December 31, 2001 6:32 PM +0000
From: address@hidden
Subject: Lufthansa data added, and new airports (New FSL ACARS Information
Forum Post 1242)

A new message, "Lufthansa data added, and new airports," was posted on the FSL
ACARS Information Forum (http://acweb.fsl.noaa.gov/oper/forum/)  by Bill
Moninger on  31 Dec 01, 11:32 MT
The message reads as follows:

We are now decoding and processing data from Lufthansa.  These data cover
Europe and the Middle East, primarily.  My thanks to the staff of FSL's
Information and Technology Service for doing this.

In support of this and other AMDAR data we have also added several airports
throughout the world to our database.  This allows more soundings to be
associated with appropriate airport information.

Happy New Year to you all.

-Bill

and use the '(un)subscribe' option to remove your name, or send your
request directly to (address@hidden).

If you wish to respond to this message, please post your response
directly to the board, or make sure that the subject line in your reply
begins with 'Re:' and ends with '1242)'.  Please avoid including the
entire text of this message in your reponse, quote it sparingly. Thank you!

Linda Miller - address@hidden
External Liaison, Unidata
P.O. Box 3000
Boulder, CO 80307-3000