Re: 20011115: NEXRAD reflectivity mosaic availability

David,

presumably you are seeing the radar mosaic at this time,
albiet it looks like you are running 1 hour behind in the NEXRAD and
FNEXRAD feeds you are getting from frost.wunderground.com.
The Conduit feed looks good.

LDMBINSTATS
ldm-5.1.3 flood.atmos.uiuc.edu 2001112921 NMC2 2961 244680342 +
20011129213259 tgsv32 123.97 262@3018
ldm-5.1.3 flood.atmos.uiuc.edu 2001112920 NMC2 15446 354611525 +
20011129204057 tgsv32 329.49 531@2120
ldm-5.1.3 flood.atmos.uiuc.edu 2001112920 FNEXRAD 7 678320 +
20011129201612 motherlode.ucar.edu 3526.60 3643@1211
ldm-5.1.3 flood.atmos.uiuc.edu 2001112920 FNEXRAD 182 1242446 +
20011129203151 noaaport.unidata.ucar.edu 3570.05 3659@1929
ldm-5.1.3 flood.atmos.uiuc.edu 2001112920 NNEXRAD 8481 50246353 +
20011129203155 ingestor.wunderground.com 3562.84 3660@3044
LDMEND

I checked the other sites getting FNEXRAD via frost.wunderground.com
(eg U. Oklahoma), and the same problem exists...and they aren't getting
Conduit. So, it may be that the NEXRAD|FNEXRAD feed out of wunderground.com
is slowing things down.

I'll pass this on to Jeff Weber and see what he thinks about the
NEXRAD topology.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport