Re: Netcheck.log file

Hi Patrick,

Ball is back in my court.

Until we can get away from Sprint:

http://www.sprintesolutions.com/resources/maps/bb_map2_popup.html

I think we may want to find someone close to the KC hub, eliminating
Cheyenne and, the ever problematic, Chicago.

Just out of curiousity, would you please perform:

traceroute bergeron.snr.missouri.edu

and attach the results back to me.

I am seeing if we can avoid the che/chi loop from sprint.

Thank you,

-Jeff