[no subject]

Hello Mark,

We have a new University community member that would like to request the
UNIDATA feedtype from :

snow.cit.cornell.edu

I hope you can grant this request.

I will be out of the office for the coming week, but please direct your
questions to address@hidden and it will get forwarded to an
appropriate individual.

I have cc'd Everette on this message so you can open communications as
well. Please cc myself on any correspondence so I can keep our records
accurate here.

Howard University's info is below:

Our information is as follows:

> > Site Name: Howard University
> > Site Administrator: Everette Joseph
> > Email Address: address@hidden
> > Phone Number: 202-806-6256
> > Fully Qualified Hostname of the IDD Node: zephyr.atmphys.howard.edu
> >
> > Thank you for your time.  We look to hearing back from you soon.
> >
> > David C. Russell - Research Assistant
> > Dr. E. Joseph
> > Dept. of Physics
> > Howard University