Re: 20011108: New NEXRAD data

Hello Hsie,

Please reference:

http://unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/nexradFeed.html

You will see that you should be getting your NNEXRAD (NEXRAD) feed from:

sirocco.srcc.lsu.edu

The NNEXRAD topology is unique to the old FOS topology, hence you are not
allowed on motherlode for NNEXRAD. You should be allowed on sirocco.

All secondary sites have an allow *.edu for NNEXRAD but since you are a
.gov domain, someone at iita.rap... musty have added you to their allow
list for NNEXRAD.

I suggest either keeping your NNEXRAD from iita if that is satifactory or
try sirocco, as that is your dedicated NNEXRAD site.

Please let me know what you choose so I can maintain our documents here at
Unidata.

Thank you,

-Jeff