Re: Failover Scheme

Hi Daryl,

Correct you are, hence we have established who has no failover, given this
outtage. If, for example, PSU feeds from motherlode and fails to iita (who
feeds from thelma who feeds from motherlode) it will get no data unless
they connect to you. That is why PSU must be aware of the option to fail
to your machine. Once the top levels get satisfactory connects, either
from other top nodes or yourself, the tree will be full of data once
more...In theory.....

I believe both Anne and I will be monitoring e-mails Saturday..I know I
will be.

Thanks again for your efforts,

-Jeff