Re: request for failover feed

Hi Patrick,

No I have not heard back from Mark at OU, which is unusual.

In the meantime, please reference:

http://unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/nexradFeed.html

and feel free to attempt to get your radar from any of the

"Second Level" sites..

cirp.met.utah.edu

or

meteora.ucsd.edu

or

flood.atmos.uiuc.edu

etc...

try to NOT connect to either noaa sites or those that appear to have the
bulk of feeds already.

Once again, in theory, all should have allows for *.edu for NNEXRAD.

Keep me posted..I do not see any weather worthy of radar watching this
weekend anyway..unless you enjoy clear air mode scatter, or are watching
the 'cane come up from the Gulf..

Thank you,

-Jeff