Re: request for failover feed

Hi Patrick,

Sorry so long between com's...thanks for your patience.
Lets get you going with radar today if we can, I know you want a failover
as well, but given that papagayo is acting well for you, I would like to
see if we can get you NNEXRAD data, and the method to my madness is that
if your NNEXRAD feed goes well, we will consider using that site as your
failover.

Sooo, please point your NNEXRAD request to:

stokes.metr.ou.edu

Please keep your requests to a maximum of 3 sites or one product for a
region of sites.

To see examples on how to do this please reference:

http://unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/feedtypes/nnexrad.html

The details are at the bottom of the page, with links...

Hope all is well in Iowa, and keep me posted to any issues or problems
that arise...

I should be more prompt now that the baby is starting to sleep a bit
during the night and I begin to catch up ;)

Thank you,

-Jeff