Re: [Fwd: MCIDAS feedsite?]

Hi John,

Thanks, that is enough info to determine it was not just the issue of
motherlode being overwhelmed last night.. I suspect that the problems may
have begun when school started and students began hammering your network.

The McIDAS images are large and tend to be the first to fall off when
bandwidth is being maxxed out.

Still investigating...

Thank you,

-Jeff