RE: NOGAPS

Hello David,

Hope all is well with you..

Yes, we are getting the data in a timely fashion.

However, I did notice something that may be amiss.

I have a sneeky suspicion you are still running pqexpire.

Any LDM's version 5.1.* and greater we urge not to run pqexpire. It will
save CPU time and other congestion issues..

So, if you could...please check your ldmd.conf file and at the top see if
the pqexpire command is commented out. I came to this conclusion after
doing some diagnostics...I may be wrong, let me know if in fact you have
been running pqexpire.

Thank you,

-Jeff