Re: [Fwd: MCIDAS feedsite?]

Hi John,

At what time/date did you stop getting the McIDAS feed?

If it was just last night, we did experience some memory issues on
motherlode that stopped the McIDAS decoders for about 10 hours..

Is this a problem that has persisted past that?

If so, I can investigate further and we'll get you a feed that is up..

I will look into the status of  amelia.geol.iastate.edu as well.

Back to you soon...

Thank you,

-Jeff