20010914: WMO Header Conversion Table

Glenn,

The NWS naming scheme for WMO headers is
in the back of the WMO-388 documents on line, or in the NOAAPORT ICD.

See pages 2-10 of:
ftp://ftp.ncep.noaa.gov/pub/nws/nmc/docs/gribed1/Sect5.pdf

This gives the KWB[A-Z] definition for each model, along
with the [YZ].[A-Z]. forecast time for each model, and the
parameter given by T2.

Steve Chiswell