Re: MRF/AVN data feed

Hi Sean,

It appears as if you are getting all that we get via the IDD, and all we
get are the levels you mention in the global data.  There are regional
pieces of the MRF that have more vertical levels, including a Hawaii
regional version.  Other than that, you have to go to NCEP's ftp server to
get the complete MRF model (may want to set up a cron to go out and get
this) - it is not part of the NOAAPORT feed at this time.  And you should
be getting the complete AVN feed.

Thank you,

-Jeff