Re: NOWrad 20010831-20010803

David,

The LDM crashed on the WSI ingest machine late 8/31, there was no reason
in the logs why the crash.   The notifications system didn't send out
an message either, I'll fix that part.  To answer your question, the WSI
files were never received.  I don't know the process of the file recovery
from WSI.

Not good huh,
Robb...