Re: Sirocco

Hi Adam,

Sounds as if your pipe is full. Can we tell the students to stay
off-line...;)

Given that ulm has just the one feed to LAnet, i suspect there is little
we can do to quell the congestion...aside from getting a dish, or burying
new cable, or upgrading your ISP. I am checking with Bob Leche at LSU to
see if we can pull NNEXRAD from sirocco as well, but i am not seeing those
prods currently..but he "should" have them so lets wait a moment.

Glad to hear your machine is more stable now.

Thanks,

-Jeff