Re: 20010829: Unidata IDD connection request

Hi Mike,

Welcome Aboard!

Before we determine a feed and failover site, it is helpful to know what
data products you will be interested in getting. That way we can find the
most suitable feed sites. Also, are you connected to Abiline?

128.117.140.62

is the address of our server, and we would need access to your machine as
well so 128.117.140.* (or whatever wild card your firewall enjoys) would
accomodate Unidatas need for access.

Please visit:

http://unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/feedtypes/index.html

to view the available feeds and groups of feeds...

Thank you,

-Jeff