idd connect

Hi Harry,

We have a new site in Canada I was hoping you might be able to feed.

His info is:

I have installed the LDM. Please check the following:

*       Site Name: Institute for Chemical Process and Environmental
                   Technology, National Research Council Canada
*       Site Administrator: Ron Jerome
*       Email Address: address@hidden
*       Phone Number:(613)993-5346
*       Fully Qualified Hostname: thumper.inert.nrc.ca

I know he wants all the NCEP products, and is hoping for satellite, and
perhaps radar.

How is your bandwidth?

Is this an acceptable request for you?

We will inform them to request only subsets of radar data.
Dazhong & Ron,

We ask that you currently request no more than 3 sites at a
time or limited products from one region..i.e. just base reflectivity.

Please see:

http://unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/feedtypes/nnexrad.html

for methods used to restrict what radar products you will receive.

Dazhong and Ron please also view our policies regarding data transfer at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/data_usage.html

Thanks everyone!!

-Jeff