20010613:IDD/LDM Unidata

Hello Chad,

We at Unidata do not have you as a registered site.

Not that it is a problem, but we do like to have sites that participate in
the IDD register with us.

What hardware are you planning on using for ingest?
Have you downloaded the LDM?

To participate in the IDD the LDM must be installed first.

PLease download the appropriate version of the LDM per your OS, and let me
know when that is accomplished. At that time we will find an appropriate
upstream host for you to feed from.

http://unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/index.html

What visualization tools do you plan to use for viewing the data?

GEMPAK?

http://unidata.ucar.edu/packages/gempak/index.html

McIDAS?

http://unidata.ucar.edu/packages/mcidas/index.html

We are revamping our registration process and database so we will send the
URL to you when it is up and running and hopefully you can furnish the
needed info at that time.

The IP is sufficient but a domain name would also be helpful.. are you:

g1-14.geo.utexas.edu

Please let me know how I can help get you started if you run into any
snags, or as always you can write to address@hidden and it will
be directed to the correct individual.

Welcome aboard,

-Jeff