RE: 20010328: New LDM/IDD node

Hi Shelly,

Give Arlene a hello from me as well..

Additional feeds on the same campus should be fed from your ldm.

We like to have only one outside feed per campus in hopes of conserving
bandwidth.

So have your "other" ldm feed from your machine.

If you run into troubles with this please drop us a line.

You are probably in the midst of getting ready for hurricane season,
hopefully you will just get the needed rain ;)

Cheers,

-Jeff