Re: 200105222: MTU would like to participate

Jim,

I have you feeding off of

yin.engin.umich.edu

for primary

and

squall.atmos.uiuc.edu

for failover.....

I have done it this way because David at UIUC is a bit concerned with
bandwidth and this will impacy him the least and still aloow a nice
failover...

Thank you,

-Jeff