Re: 200105222: MTU would like to participate

Hello James,

Welcome aboard!!

Do you desire to participate in the IDD using the LDM?
If so, have you installed the LDM on your machine yet?

Once that is accomplished, we can get you a "feed site" to begin receiving
data.

Let me know where we stand,

Thank you,

-Jeff