Re: Data feed request (fwd)

Hola Luis,

Mucho gusto,

Who were you feeding from prior to your machine change?

Look in ~ldm/etc in your ldmd.conf file and it will have the request line
in there for who you were getting the data from on the old machine.

You were getting McIDAS data on your old machine, right?

Let me know and we can coordinate the changeover, or if you were not
getting the data in the past, we will find you a site to feed from.

Let me know,

-Jeff