Re: 20010430: New contact at U. Michigan

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the up-date..

And thank you for all your work in the past.

I now have your machine as:

yin.engin.umich.edu

We show your primary feed as thelma tho I suspect you are feeding from
motherlode. Can you confirm who you are feeding from and who you are
failing over to. Can you please also provide Karl's e-mail and ph # .

Thank you,

-Jeff