Re: 20010426: New LDM/IDD node

Hi Bill,

Sorry to bother you again, but.....

We have a new feed in the SE, I had originally planned on them feeding
from LSU, since they had received a hardware grant for a dish and are
becoming a "top tier" site. However, LSU has had some stability problems
and are currently not yet getting all the feeds. I am hoping that down the
road LSU can take over some of your feeds and free up some bandwidth for
you.

Contact and machine info:

adam  taylor <address@hidden>

new ldm machine: tornado.geos.ulm.edu

I was hoping you could "allow" him to get UNIDATA|NNEXRAD|FSL2

from pluto.met.fsu.edu

Keeping in mind that you must stop..wait for ALL LDM processes to clear,
and then restart for changes in your ldmd.conf file to take place.

ldmadmin stop

..wait and check ps -ef | grep ldm (or whatever you prefer to check on
your machines processes..)

ldmadmin start

Adam,

If Bill agrees to this please point your feed request to:

pluto.met.fsu.edu

Thanks all and please cc me on any relevant correspondence,

-Jeff