Re: ULM connection

Hi Bob and Adam,

Bob,

You set up this feed a couple of weeks ago, but they are not seeing any
MCIDAS or NNEXRAD feeds..

How do you have your allow set-up for:

tornado.geos.ulm.edu

Since we are not using WSI feeds an allow ANY would probably be the
easiest way to go, or adding |MCIDAS|NNEXRAD to your allow will also
address Adam's needs, kinda depends how you have it now and how many
keystrokes you want to enter :) Kidding aside, let me know what you have
for tornado and hopefully we can get Adam what he wants from scirocco..

Keep in mind..LDM must be stopped _cleanly_ and restarted for any changes
in the ldmd.conf to take place.

Please cc me on any correspondence...

Thank you,

-Jeff