Re: 20010328: failover alternate?

Hi Neil,

Checking in to see how your data feeds are holding up.

I still have the allow on thelma for you as a failover and I suspect you
are OK now with FSU as your primary feed.

I will investigate replacing:

aqua.nsstc.uah.edu

as your failover, but as of now i would still use thelma for your
failover until we can find another viable site to fail to....

Thanks,

-Jeff