receiving no UNIDATA or MCIDAS data

We are not receiveing any of the UNIDATA or MCIDAS feeds from either
our primary (rutgers) or secondary (albany).  A `notifyme` to each site
shows no activity there either.  Is there a problem with the IDD feeds
today?

Thanks!

Dave

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
David Fitzgerald
System Administrator            Phone: (717) 871-2394
Millersville University         Fax: (717) 871-4725
Millersville, PA 17551          E-mail: address@hidden

>From address@hidden Mon Mar 12 09:38:46 2001
>Subject: data feed
>To: address@hidden
>Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden,
>   address@hidden, address@hidden,
>   address@hidden, address@hidden,
>   address@hidden

David,

Thanks for getting back to me.  I am receiving data from you now, but the weird
thing is that `notifyme -xvl- -h redwood.atmos.albany.edu` only shows the
MCIDAS
data type, but an `ldmadmin watch` on my end shows all the data coming in.
Strange, but as long as the data is coming in and the faculty are happy, I can
live with it.

Dave