Re: UCAR's IDD Upstream Data Feed Source

Thanks Tom,

I have Mike currently feeding from us(thelma.unidata.ucar.edu) and will
keep the ALLOW ANY for him until I hear he has pointed his feed request to
you. I did this as a temporary feed so he could tune his LDM and be ready
by monday.

Thank you so much for accomodating this request, hope all is well in
beautiful Fairbanks and the GI.

-Jeff