Re: Upstream Data Feed Source

Hi Mike,

I have you set up to receive ANY from thelma.unidata.ucar.edu

Keep in mind this is a temporary connect, but hopefully we will here from
UAF/GI soon :)

Then you will just need to edit your ldmd.conf to point to UAF's machine
do an "ldmadmin stop" wait for processes to clear and then an "ldmadmin
start" and all will be rosy again.....

Let me know if your feed from thelma is OK,

-Jeff