Re: 20010131: twisters ip address and ldm stats

On Wed, 31 Jan 2001, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Dave,

The problem is that the upstream site Rutgers is sending in stats, but the
name it given is adsl-207-44-114-42.dejazzd.com instead of twister.  If
you want to change the host name in your bin/ldmadmin file to the new name
your stats will start to appear again. The hostname change in the ldmadmin
file should not affect anything else.

Robb...

Topo line from rutgers

ns2.rutgers.edu adsl-207-44-114-42.dejazzd.com MCIDAS|IDS|HDS|DDPLUS