IDD Connect

Hello Jim,

We have noticed that your latencies for getting data are rather large
for your machine:

orinoco.princeton.edu

The latencies are listed at:
http://unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/status/idd/fosTopo.html

They tend to always be at or over 60 minutes. This would cause you to lose
data, if you are archiving, or give you poor performance for real time
analysis.

Please let us know how you are using the data, so we can accomodate you
with an appropriate connection. Or if you are no longer using the data we
can unburden your machine.

Thank you,

-Jeff