Another LDM/GEMPAK User

LDM and GEMPAK have been installed on another machine here at Georgia Tech.
The IP address is 130.207.194.234 and is being fed from louisxiv.  It is
being used by the Severe Storm Research Center at GTRI.  I am one of the PIs
in the SSRC.  Tony Wasilewski is a systems guy at GTRI and has set up LDM
and GEMPAK on the machine there.  As an added benefit he will be helping me
get louisxiv updated and hopefully able to use all the goodies available
with the software.  This is great as I am really short on time these days
and Unix smarts (all the time :>) ).  He will probably be contacting you and
I told him how great all of you are to work with.  His e-mail address is
mailto:address@hidden.

I have suggested that he attend the next available course on GEMPAK and LDM.

Jim St. John

*  Dr. Jim St. John
*  School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
*  Georgia Institute of Technology
*  Atlanta GA 30332-0340
*  Phone 404-894-1754   Fax 404-894-1106
*  address@hidden
*  http://jackpine.eas.gatech.edu/stjohn