Re: NIDS data feed

On Wed, 13 Dec 2000, Richard Chinman wrote:

> Robb,
>
> Is there a way (an easy way) to determine just who at UCAR is getting
> some of the NIDS data feed from WSI?  The feed enters Unidata via the
> satellite receiving station and then is carried off to the iita machine
> (in the RAP machine room?) where it gets distributed via LDM technology
> to the users, right?  Do you know who the users are?

Richard,

Here the WSI configuration:

# motherlode.ucar.edu
allow WSI motherlode.ucar.edu
#
allow WSI iita.rap.ucar.edu
allow WSI [a-z].*\.rap.ucar.edu
allow WSI 128.117.200.211

# cessna.rap.ucar.edu
allow WSI 128.117.200.25
#
allow WSI torrent-fddi.joss.ucar.edu
allow WSI torrent.joss.ucar.edu
#
allow WSI ldm.comet.ucar.edu
allow WSI [a-z].*\.comet.ucar.edu
allow WSI 128.117.110.52
#

As far I know, the users are RAP, COMET, JOSS and UNIDATA. I cc Celia on
the message because she might know the WSI distribution out of RAP in more
detail.

Robb...