[no subject]

Greg,

I work at Unidata on the LDM IDD data distribution system that going to
distribute the NEXRAD data from NOAAport soon. Since many of our sites are
unable to receive all the data, we delevolped a system to only delivery a
small subset of the interesting data under a Floater feedtype. This is
similar to the WSI floater system. Instead of creating a USA map with the
radar sites, I was hoping to use the map you created?  Here's a prototype
of the final page:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/floaters/floaters.html

Also, I was wondering if you had a larger size of the image with the
correct map coordinates of the radar sites? I would like the image to
fill the web page.

Thanks,
Robb...