20001128: site contacts for Uni. Colleget of the Fraser Valley

>From: "Ian T. Okabe" <address@hidden>

>I only now just noticed that the subject line has "new set up at UBC". Just
>to clarify, I am no longer at UBC, but at a feeder college to UBC. We do
>however have a licence agreement for Mcidas and Gempak.

OK.

>Could I also get the primary and secondary upstream sites for us at the
>University College of the Fraser Valley. I know our primary site is UBC,
>but I can't remember the exact host name. Thanks in advance.

The information we have is:

site:      University College of the Fraser Valley
machine:   arctic.ucfv.bc.ca
primary:   dragon.geog.ubc.ca
secondary: owl.uwyo.edu
contact:   Rob Hamm address@hidden
           604-853-7441

You can always find this information online by following these links:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu
  Software
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/Software.html