20001020: ldm/idd data feeds (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 09:41:08 -0600
From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: 20001020: ldm/idd data feeds

>To: address@hidden
>cc: address@hidden
>From: "Dan A. Dansereau" <address@hidden>
>Subject: ldm/idd data feeds

To All:
I had sent a request for you to change our data feeds to 129.123.57.30
( a machine with no name for security issues ) however - due to the
firewall, security issues, and total system load on that server  -
we need to change it to a new computer - ( outside the firewall ).

So - could you please change our data feeds ( for the last time, I hope) to

129.123.57.192  allegan.nr.usu.edu

This will be a dedicated system for unidata/ldm. If there is any cost
for this, please let me know and I'll take care of it.

Dan Dansereau

Dan Dansereau
Utah Climate Center