IDD Feed Site Request (fwd)

Brendon Art and Bill,

Art and Bill,

Lamont Doherty is a new site for the LDM and IDD.
I was hoping that his primary feed could come from Cornell.
Bill, is this OK with you?

I was also hoping to set-up his failover site as well and would like to do
that from Penn State.
Art, is this OK with you?

I look forward to the association with Lamont Doherty and feel they will
be a great benefit to our community.

The connect to Cornell looks quite good as does Penn State.

I suggest a primary feed from Cornell with Penn State as your failover, if
those parties can accomodate.

Thanks all for your efforts,

Brendons machine and site info is below....

-Jeff